| 0 Comments |
Rogers launch new iPhone 3Gs with 16Gig or 32Gig of memory. Nothing of very spectacular with this new iPhone, same design but more built-in memory.
Buy your iPhone 3GS from Rogers.com
Five ways to save
1) For Rogers Wireless customers who bought an iPhone 3G between July 11 and Sept. 30, 2008, and with an average monthly spend of at least $100, Rogers will provide $500 off the cost of an iPhone 3G S. This special offer expires July 31, 2009 and comes with the addition of a one-year term to the customer?s existing service agreement.
16GB 3GS $199
32GB 3GS $299
2) For Rogers Wireless customers who bought an iPhone between July 11 and Dec. 31, 2008, but aren?t eligible for the above offer, Rogers will provide $250 dollars off the purchase of an iPhone 3G S. This special offer expires July 31, 2009 and comes with the addition of a one-year term to the customer?s existing service agreement.
16GB 3GS $449
32GB 3GS $549
3) All Rogers Wireless customers can upgrade to the iPhone 3GS at Rogers.com, or for a suggested retail price of just $19 more than retail channels.
8GB 3G $580/$599
16GB 3GS $680/$699
32GB 3GS $780/$799
4) Fido customers can take advantage of the Fido Rewards iPhone 3G S promotion:
Use FidoDollars towards the purchase of a new iPhone 3G S
Fido will top up the FidoDollars amount by $100
This promotion does not include an extension or renewal of their service agreement.
5) New and existing iPhone customers can take advantage of a limited-time promotion of 6GB of data for $30, now extended until July 31. Other Rogers and Fido data plans will remain the same, including the only national standalone data plan at $25 per month for 500 MB. Rogers think it?s the right plan for most Canadians ? 93 per cent of current iPhone customers on a data plan use less than 500 MB of data per month.
Our Recent News
News about cellphone and mobile device in Canada since 2005 !